I got this idea from Mary Rebecca, who’s also hosting a Valentine’s Day Swap that I’m participating in. I thought it’d be nice to do something similar, for those who don’t have a Blogspot, missed the deadline, etc. If you’re interested in participating, please continuing reading below. If not, continue on with your day.
- For this swap, you are to create a package for your partner.
- Handmade or store bought items are perfectly fine.
- You don’t have to include a card, but it would be nice if you did.
- Everyone will receive an email from me with your partner’s information (name, tumblr, address, likes, dislikes, etc.).
- This swap is international, so feel free to sign up.
- Please sign up by January 29th (no later than that please)
- I will email you your partners information to you by the January 30th.
- Please mail all your packages by February 14th, so your partner gets it time for Valentine’s Day.
Any other questions, please message me on here.
Note: On the form, I’m only allowed 10 entries at a time. So if your submission doesn’t go through the first time, please try again later.